Spurs (H) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
shearer on bbc…
Of course Spurs had a little bit of luck along the way, but they withstood all the City pressure on Wednesday and thoroughly deserved their victory. Over the two legs, they were the better side.
Has he really said that? Better side for 15 mins max in the first game & 5 max in the second.

He's just a glory hunter as he won little as a player playing at being billy big bollocks at Blackburn & Newcastle.

I just hope Pep doesn't try to be a clever arse like his odd team selection in that first leg tie.

I've been on a team when I've walked out for a game thinking, 'Why the fukc is he on the bench? or Why has he not picked him?'

The inevitable loss, you pull the manager to one side, vent your spleen at him, and he agrees with you, coming out with stuff like, 'Why didn't you tell me before the game?'

CL done, it was always going to complicate the run in anyway. Absolutely massive 5 days for us, total focus needed and plenty of minutes from sane and bernardo please. Come on city.

I just hope Pep doesn't try to be a clever arse like his odd team selection in that first leg tie.

I've been on a team when I've walked out for a game thinking, 'Why the fukc is he on the bench? or Why has he not picked him?'

The inevitable loss, you pull the manager to one side, vent your spleen at him, and he agrees with you, coming out with stuff like, 'Why didn't you tell me before the game?'

Lets hope some fans dont try to be too clever also when the teamsheet is announced pretending they know more than he does. There will be changes and you may or may not like what team he selects, but that doesn't mean he is trying to be a clever arse

Media wankfest over Spurs as Poch says he going to try and upset us AGAIN today to cement their position in Top 4.
I REALLY want us to smash these cünts today and not even let them get a chance on goal, while we fire in 2 or 3 at least, to prove Wednesday was a freaky fück up by us and awful VAR admin.

Poch has hinted he will stick a few youngsters in today.

Could just be playing mind games of course or he could have written the points off and is concentrating on 'easier' games to come the CL semi-final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.