Danilo (signed for Juve)

Well that was quick. Will be interesting to see if we’re going for AWB or if we’re going to promote Frimpong. If we sign 1 or 2 midfielders I reckon Dinho could do a job as an inverted full back

No one will be going anywhere if we get a transfer ban in or out
You can't let 4 or 5 players leave if you can't bring in anyone in

I assume that with info now coming out about players moving on etc that club now there will be no ban?

Well that was quick. Will be interesting to see if we’re going for AWB or if we’re going to promote Frimpong. If we sign 1 or 2 midfielders I reckon Dinho could do a job as an inverted full back

They should give us what we paid for him.

And lets bring back Maffeo.

Come on, Wan-Bissaka is an incredible prospect but he's not even in the top 3 right backs for England.

Walker on the other hand is probably in the top 3 for the world.
That depends. In terms of defending, he's the best right back in the league. Other right backs do offer more in the last third, though.

When you say 'info' you mean rumours, right?

true mate at the minute but it`s the better sources that are saying it at least? Wan Bissaka is defo a target for us this summer so this would make sense and i`m sure danilo himself wants to play more

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.