Spurs H Post Match

Oh and let’s compare today’s commentary and ref to tomorrow’s you can bet it’s day and night ..

Not disagreeing with you ( never seen or heard a commentator(s) win a game though ),but come on we were hanging on at times, arses were falling out with every long ball played through our back 4

Job done though , 3pts at the swamp and WE ALL will be happy.

Sheeves asked about the character shown by the team today.

Pep replied, it's 20 months doing that, two seasons, you've discovered the character of the team from this game? No way my friend.Almost 24 months doing that, you have 100 points, then you make 86 right now, here when titles won on 78 points.
Lol the BBC pundit said Foden started and scored how do you feel and Pep was like 'oh he scored so it was a great decision' dumb twat didn't even realise Pep was taking the piss out of him.

PEP (On @DeBruyneKev's injury) I didn't speak with him or the doctors but it's a muscular injury. I don't know how big the impact is. We will see tomorrow but I think the next game he will be out.

Was Stones and Laporte out late last night?

Anyway 3 points is all that matters even though we made it more difficult than it should of been

Sheeves asked about the character shown by the team today.

Pep replied, it's 20 months doing that, two seasons, you've discovered the character of the team from this game? No way my friend. Almost 24 months doing that, you have 100 points, then you make 86 right now, here when titles won on 78 points.

I thought that was quite a marvellous "get lost, you moron" response.

Spurs playing 5 at the back with a central defender man marking Stirling, playing whole game conning ref and kicking our players hoping for a lucky set piece before lumping long balls into box... And all pundits focus on is a '''poor" and "nervy" performance by City... You cannot make it up..

And then a fucking lap of honour at the end.... we beat you twice you lucky bastards :-)

A very spirited performance. Below our usual levels in terms of quality, but the energy expended today in this heat, after that game midweek is incredible. Huge win.

Now grab a beer, sit out in your garden and breathe!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.