Spurs H Post Match

Oh and let’s compare today’s commentary and ref to tomorrow’s you can bet it’s day and night ..
Can I be Tyler's scriptwriter Please .....Virgin Van Dyke's left leg cost more than Cardiff's entire 1st team squad dontcha know, It's not a level playing field with the money Liverpool are spending right now. I'm sure ALL football fans and not just Manchester City and Everton fans want the bluebirds to win today against Harold Shipman's Diving cheating all-stars.

Essential to view without the sound. If I can sync GMR I use that instead, if not it’s sound off. Every city match it’s a commentators narrative of how to beat city/what the opposition need to do/ how nervous the fans are (as decided by the commentators themselves and any director who tries to pick out shot of nail-biting supporters. It’s always a perspective from our opponents POV, and makes watching the game as a blue 10x more traumatic and annoying than it needs to be

spot mate, but there is no agenda is there

Liverpool won’t slip up now so we need to take control.

Don’t be so sure. That win will have demoralised them. They’ve gone second and have to play an in form team battling for their lives with the home fans in a frenzy. All on the back of an away euro trip

Don’t be so sure. That win will have demoralised them. They’ve gone second and have to play an in form team battling for their lives with the home fans in a frenzy. All on the back of an away euro trip

What will really demoralise them is us winning on Wednesday

-Loved the grit, especially from Sterling, Bernardo, and Aguero.
-Bernardo and Emerson MoTM
-Pep is pissed. No risk of this team losing focus.
-What is happening on defense? Central defense wobbly for a second consecutive game. That needs to get sorted.
-I’m hoping Kev is back for Burnley. We need his creativity for the final run in.
-My new dream for the season- domestic treble, with Wreathlayers dropping to Barca and wobbling in PL as a result and Spurs losing to Ajax and fading out of top 4. Please sweet 10 pound 6 oz baby Jesus, let this be so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.