Danilo 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels like Pep has completely marginalised him, despite playing better than Walker when he has got opportunity. Its really weird.

Credit to him that he has not complained about it publicly, must be frustrating for him.

Anyone have an update on this, why wasn't he atleast on the bench?
Nothing has been said, rag media will be too busy asking him about if Delph should be given a retrospective 10match ban tomorrow so i guess we will Sunday.

Nothing has been said, rag media will be too busy asking him about if Delph should be given a retrospective 10match ban tomorrow so i guess we will Sunday.
At least Danilo would get some game time.

Personally I trust Pep and his assessment of player's suitability for games. Danilo is getting the thumbs up, largely because he was not involved in our defeat, but maybe if he had been involved he could have been similarly exposed by Son. I think Danilo is OK but he's not perfect.

I rate Son as one of the most dangerous players in the PL, and believe any of our defenders would have difficulty containing him.

Personally I trust Pep and his assessment of player's suitability for games. Danilo is getting the thumbs up, largely because he was not involved in our defeat, but maybe if he had been involved he could have been similarly exposed by Son. I think Danilo is OK but he's not perfect.

I rate Son as one of the most dangerous players in the PL, and believe any of our defenders would have difficulty containing him.
Son is a fantastic player

Feels like Pep has completely marginalised him, despite playing better than Walker when he has got opportunity. Its really weird.

Credit to him that he has not complained about it publicly, must be frustrating for him.

It’s frustrating for me let alone Danilo!! Can’t understand it, only explanation is that Pep places a really high value on Walker’s pace especially to defend counter attacks, it’s a major asset. But Danilo has been the better RB recently and he really should be getting more starts.

Was he fit for Spurs? Strange that we had no fullback cover on the bench if he was.

Surprised he hasnt had more game time this season with walkers general form. I think he’s a much better footballer and we look much better as an attacking unit in that right side with Danilo but walker has the pace. See in the transfer thread he is probably off which is a shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.