Spurs H Post Match

Very gritty performance. As someone who believes Walker is a liability, I have to say his work rate and willingness to receive the ball were incredible today
I think he had a rough start to the season, what with lack of rest after the World Cup, but after a slight break, he had returned immense.

MASSIVE 3 points today: the last 10 days will of took so much out of the players & staff both physically & emotionally. Nice rest for a couple of days before we face United who will have a tough game at Goodison tomorrow. Would love Cardiff to take points tomorrow & would be even better if it was Niasse who scored to get the win/draw.
5 WINS to a domestic treble (think If we win the next 2 it’s over then as we will have a clear week to prepare for Leicester & then the same for Brighton)

I’ve never liked spurs fans, they have this billy big time attitude about them despite never winning fuck all. Cheering de Bruyne injury and singing “your support is fucking shit” coming from one of the shittest support I’ve seen this season.

But we were mostly dominating when he was at DM. Im shockedsmany continue totfail to see the connection between the two.

Not true - Spurs broke down the middle at least 3 times in the early stages. If Son had been as deadly as on Wed, that could easily have lost us the game.

Spurs mostly parked the bus and hoofed it long to Son, which gave us some scary moments, but we largely had them where we wanted. Spurs did what all the park the bus teams do - start attacking with 10 - 15 to go. We were fatigued after Wednesday but showed incredible guts and determination.

You know what. In this past week we've witnessed three very different but albeit high quality games against spurs.

Think spurs look like a much better team than I had the opinion of and looked so much better without Harry Kane too.

It's been very enjoyable (all 3 games) seeing two very good teams go up against each other and it has been a very positive advert for the state of the English game.

There's always negativity around from certain corners of the media when we should all be just sitting back and enjoying the high quality on offer from both teams.

Can't remember being so nervous during a game like I was today.

Delighted for Foden and his goal. Thought he tired towards the end and was rightly replaced by experienced legs.

That 10 minute spell in the first half when Sergio, Bernardo and sterling hounded every spurs player with the ball says a lot about our mentality.

What a joy to watch!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.