Spurs H Post Match

Great time for Eddie to have his best game of the season.

Think we would have won more comfortably if the pen had been given first half, or if Kev had stayed on. He was clearly the most influential player on the pitch on Weds and was warming up to finish Tottenham today IMO.

Not sure what people were expecting from the ref to be honest. He performed exactly how he always does. As a spineless shitbag.
He lost control of the game in the first 5mins because, as usual, he was a massive pussy.
Correct, I didn't realise it was Oliver though, I thought it was Probert, who is equally a shithouse.

Yes one startrd dissing personal stuff and I slipped a few swings before got pushed over. I am approaching 60 but its my town.
giphy.gif

What I don't get from Pep is that Spurs pressed us so high up the pitch leaving acres of space behind their defence - yet City NEVER put the ball over the top for a foot race.

Not only was Oliver atrocious today, but he has been the referee most generous to the dippers throughout the season.
I don't think he did too bad. He just wanted to stay out of the headlines. They had two penalty shouts (Walker's handball and Laporte's tug) and we also had two ( Vertongen's foul on Bernie and the handball).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.