Spurs H Post Match

David Silva will be back next season, after a good rest, firing on all cylinders. Leave the man alone. I heard someone today, as I was walking back to the coach, saying we should get rid! What the heck! No way.

On another note; did anyone else see that little so & so Rose losing his temper at the end & chasing one of our players down the tunnel? Pochettino grabbed him & was trying to get him to calm down & go over to acknowledge their fans. He wasn’t having any of it though, but pretended by taking a few steps back onto the pitch & when someone was shaking hands with Pochettino he turned round & went back down the tunnel.

David Silva will be back next season, after a good rest, firing on all cylinders. Leave the man alone. I heard someone today, as I was walking back to the coach, saying we should get rid! What the heck! No way.

On another note; did anyone else see that little so & so Rose losing his temper at the end & chasing one of our players down the tunnel? Pochettino grabbed him & was trying to get him to calm down & go over to acknowledge their fans. He wasn’t having any of it though, but pretended by taking a few steps back onto the pitch & when someone was shaking hands with Pochettino he turned round & went back down the tunnel.
Yes, it was Fernandinho. They’d had words on the pitch and Rose (RIP) was chasing Fern down the tunnel. Fern was waiting but Pochettino stopped Rose from having a retirement far earlier than he’d hoped for.

I think he had a rough start to the season, what with lack of rest after the World Cup, but after a slight break, he had returned immense.

His brainfarts make me mad at times, but there's no player from Premier League (apart maybe from some goalkeeper) who played more minutes in all club and national team competitions this year than Walker, He played more than 4000 minutes this season.

What a relief that 3 points was. Was a tense game, I always thought we had them covered bar that Son on the counter where all their chances came from. Wrapt for Foden to get the winner, and all of those idiots saying he will never get a look in can shut up as well.

Loved seeing Sterling get angry, I reckon he screams captain material in time, and I thought Aguero was superb, albeit without his usual chances.

Great way to end the week and a bit of games against Spurs. Glad to see the back of them now. Bring on the Derby

Yes, it was Fernandinho. They’d had words on the pitch and Rose (RIP) was chasing Fern down the tunnel. Fern was waiting but Pochettino stopped Rose from having a retirement far earlier than he’d hoped for.

Rose is a basket case

He one of those who spouts on about mental health, when in reality he is just a nut job in terms that he thinks everyone and everything against him. His has big chips on his shoulders

That Rose guy has serious issues. I haven't seen such an angry obnoxious dirty little bugger in years. He doesn't like football, well it's probably because what he plays doesn't resemble it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.