FA Cup Final - 18/05 1700hrs

Yeah because after wining a cup I want to rush back to euston buy the only ginsters left in sainsburys and whatever beer hasn't been bought up then celebrate on a train probably packed because others have missed the earlier ones.

Or like after the paly offs and stoke final have a few celebratary drinks with fellow berts round london and then get last train home.

Gone are tge days of fucking off to chandos in trafalgar sq and having a jolly

Haha! Got to Euston after the Carabao, called at the West Cornwall Pasty Company at knockin' on nine, I think, and managed to get a pasty from what was left and then Danny J rolled up for one and they were all gone of the one he wanted!! It's a tough life following City to London!

I only get this problem on City web pages when using my phone, but the right hand side gets cut off sometimes. Usually affects price tables and it looks like there's only one price column and there's no scroll right, or zoom out. Weird. I'm guessing yours is doing the same. I "get round it" by copying and pasting the table into a text editor app. Been like this for years.

Anyway, not missing much. Kids & old farts are £10 off Cat 3 or 4, and £25 off for Cat 2 and above.
Cheers fella

Looking at threads for the final and can’t really see past Deulofeu.
He’s their most talented player and goal threat by far.
Nullify him and they don’t score.
Is he worth special treatment?

Last edited by a moderator:
Great idea from the players, only problem is it does not tell us how to apply for a seat. Can anyone help?
Looks like it will be available once tickets go on sale tomorrow...

Travel

Official coach travel is provided by Thomas Cook Sport, free of charge, available on a limited basis. This package is available to all supporters who have purchased a match ticket through the Club. For more information and to book, click here. Coach travel will be available to book from 9am on Tuesday 23rd April.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.