Manchester United (A) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange but you can never write these twats off but really this is probably our easiest game off the run in. A bit like Liverpools game against Huddersfield, a game against a team that is wank and you really should stuff out of sight. I hope Pep stresses to the team that this is the game that they need to use to make sure Liverpool cant beat us on goal difference. A couple of early goals followed by several more would do the trick. Red twats.

Vincent said before a ball was kicked that when he looked into the players eyes. he could tell the burning desire for a repeat title win was evident Wednesday night is a perfect opportunity to see if we have the desire, the capability and energy to do it again. Its a terrifically hard ask especially as we have lossed KDB who was approaching his best Also we have played in two of the most energy sapping games in a week and it goes without saying the result yesterday only served to ignite our disgruntled neighbours, Sure it will be difficult but i believe with the worlds best managers and a captain who whether playing or not will rally the troops oh and lets not forget as proved already we aint got a bad team have we? Confident...yes Nervous....Certainly but being one of the many who stumbled through the lean years, its mind blowing to be involved in a game of such magnitude

On Tv yesterday Ratboy gave them amauling and suggested that there were a few who wouldn’t be there next season and said players knew it. Went on to say they were to interested in social media instead of playing and Ole knew it as well. Some players may not be arsed from now on so their season may get even worse in the next 4games.

Gotta love the flapping on here. Wounded animal? A wounded kitten wouldn’t be able to fight the fucking flies off! Wish Everton hadn’t dicked ‘em? Why the fuck not? I wish they’d put 6 passed the tossers. Would you rather the Rags came into this game winning 4-0? Come on. When Pogbad looks around their dressing room pre-match and sees Jones, Young and Matic do you think he takes inspiration from that? Do you think he responds to the OGS fancam pre-match “do it for the trinity” speech? Does he fuck. It’s all hot air and will predictably end in a comfortable City win. They are shite and they know they’re shite. Flailing in the water, knobs out, calling for the class of 92 spirit to be miraculously summoned and help them through the fog of mediocrity that has enveloped their shitstain of a club.

We’ll go there, do our job, take the points and fuck off. Then on to Burnley..

Gotta love the flapping on here. Wounded animal? A wounded kitten wouldn’t be able to fight the fucking flies off! Wish Everton hadn’t dicked ‘em? Why the fuck not? I wish they’d put 6 passed the tossers. Would you rather the Rags came into this game winning 4-0? Come on. When Pogbad looks around their dressing room pre-match and sees Jones, Young and Matic do you think he takes inspiration from that? Do you think he responds to the OGS fancam pre-match “do it for the trinity” speech? Does he fuck. It’s all hot air and will predictably end in a comfortable City win. They are shite and they know they’re shite. Flailing in the water, knobs out, calling for the class of 92 spirit to be miraculously summoned and help them through the fog of mediocrity that has enveloped their shitstain of a club.

We’ll go there, do our job, take the points and fuck off. Then on to Burnley..

This has made me moist.

I don't see the logic that United losing to Everton is bad for us. It would have been a lot more difficult playing them during their winning streak (and should have been for the Scousers except for their obscene luck as half the United team cried off during the game). I am sure they will put in a shift, but they look completely disorganized and demoralized at the moment. We certainly have to defend properly or they can hurt us, but we will control possession and get more chances than they do. It will hinge on how clinical we are. Step up Sergio and Raheem.
It’s the manner in which they lost 1-0 or 2-1 even a 2-0 wouldn’t change much. Like us smashing Chelsea 6-0 then thinking the cup final will be handy then Chelsea come out a totally different team and take us to penos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.