Game of Thrones (season 8)

About the crypts
i got a terrible feeling we’re going to see some resurrected Starks down their next week, going off the trailers, murdering the most vunerable

About the crypts
i got a terrible feeling we’re going to see some resurrected Starks down their next week, going off the trailers, murdering the most vunerable
My mate just text that. Personally I think it could have more to do with the secret passages in/out of Winterfell that we've heard of in earlier seasons. Seems pointless to never really use them.

My mate just text that. Personally I think it could have more to do with the secret passages in/out of Winterfell that we've heard of in earlier seasons. Seems pointless to never really use them.

I have also readt that fans theory but

how long dead do you have to be to be re-animated? Shirley bar ricon every other stark is either skeleton or dust and most wights still have some sinews keepimg the bones together. Also it will be spinking a lot of the cgi budget having skeletons added rather than actors turnes into zombies

How the hell did they make a bunch of reunions last 2 hours? That's a feature film in its own right. Not happy.

About the crypts
Maybe but I have a feeling that they may not be on the Night Kings side - Remember the lore about there must always be a Stark in Winterfell. Why? To command the dead Starks maybe?
There may be a few sleeping dragons down there too if GoT legend is to be believed!

Just a thought but will the Night King actually be at the battle next week? Although mentioned, he wasn't actually in the trailer for next week was he.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.