Manchester United (A) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta love the flapping on here. Wounded animal? A wounded kitten wouldn’t be able to fight the fucking flies off! Wish Everton hadn’t dicked ‘em? Why the fuck not? I wish they’d put 6 passed the tossers. Would you rather the Rags came into this game winning 4-0? Come on. When Pogbad looks around their dressing room pre-match and sees Jones, Young and Matic do you think he takes inspiration from that? Do you think he responds to the OGS fancam pre-match “do it for the trinity” speech? Does he fuck. It’s all hot air and will predictably end in a comfortable City win. They are shite and they know they’re shite. Flailing in the water, knobs out, calling for the class of 92 spirit to be miraculously summoned and help them through the fog of mediocrity that has enveloped their shitstain of a club.

We’ll go there, do our job, take the points and fuck off. Then on to Burnley..

We've seen the boot on the other foot.

Rags in their prime, Us in a mid table mediocrity expecting rag walkover and we dicked them 4-1. That's why a proportion of blues are apprehensive.

I hate to say it but there's no doubt in my mind they will play MUCH better against us on Wednesday.

It's not simply because it's a derby. I think several players there could give a care about that in itself, but what they do care about is showing the bare minimum to what's required for maintaining their careers and to ensure other clubs scouting them see something worth buying.

Whilst on the big stage against us is when this matters most, especially following what transpired yesterday.

Gotta love the flapping on here. Wounded animal? A wounded kitten wouldn’t be able to fight the fucking flies off! Wish Everton hadn’t dicked ‘em? Why the fuck not? I wish they’d put 6 passed the tossers. Would you rather the Rags came into this game winning 4-0? Come on. When Pogbad looks around their dressing room pre-match and sees Jones, Young and Matic do you think he takes inspiration from that? Do you think he responds to the OGS fancam pre-match “do it for the trinity” speech? Does he fuck. It’s all hot air and will predictably end in a comfortable City win. They are shite and they know they’re shite. Flailing in the water, knobs out, calling for the class of 92 spirit to be miraculously summoned and help them through the fog of mediocrity that has enveloped their shitstain of a club.

We’ll go there, do our job, take the points and fuck off. Then on to Burnley..

I like to disagree with people. It's the contrarian in me.
Unfortunately, though, every single word of this is true.

forget this bollocks about united not wanting to beat man city and they will roll over because they would hate liverpool winning the league ??? they would love nothing more than beating man city and would be happy in knowing they (liverpool) only won the league because we beat city ?? twisted glory hunters

city have to win their own 4 games and never think anybody will roll over in the run up to the title, and if we lose the title its because we fucked up not because united beat us, its because the league is a 38 game season and many other things happen over the 9 months like injuries to key players and having to many off days, and not hungry enough to fight even when all seems lost and wet windy and cold and your asked to you find something inside yourself, if you want it bad enough champions find it

Tough game - reality is they don’t lose many at home regardless of how they are playing....

We need to be at it -

Ederson

Walker
Stone
LaPorte
Mendy

Fernandinho
Gundogan
Stirling
Sane
Bernardo

Aguero

For me

Kompany must play for his leadership.
Sane for his speed down the wing.
Sterling on the other side so they won't know which way to turn.
Aguero because he terrifies them.
Bernardo because they have no one as good.
Bloody hell, this will go City's way. 3-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.