Leicester match moved to Monday 6th May

Just found out and absolutely fuckin fumin. Flights booked from Ireland. Mates flying over from Australia especially for the match. Hotels booked. This is going to cost us an arm and a leg, not that the twats that make these decisions give a toss.

This game was the straw that broke the season tickets back. No more. Next season I buy the tickets for the games I can attend.
Mate I've been fuming since this was announced. Flogged mine on ticket exchange due to working that night so know how you feel. Don't cut off your nose to spite your face though. A season ticket could still be more cost effective in comparison to buying the ridiculously priced match day tickets, especially if you utilise the ticket exchange for matches you can't attend.

Mate I've been fuming since this was announced. Flogged mine on ticket exchange due to working that night so know how you feel. Don't cut off your nose to spite your face though. A season ticket could still be more cost effective in comparison to buying the ridiculously priced match day tickets, especially if you utilise the ticket exchange for matches you can't attend.
It might be cost effective like you say, but when you can't even give them away for some night games it's hard work. I'm extremely pissed off at this and I think it's the last straw mucker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.