Manchester United (A) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t be looking beyond Wednesday night,any dropped points will make the remaining 3 games meaningless. Everyone is winding the rag players up to put in a performance,we need to be seriously on our game.

It's 1 1 with 5 added minutes.
Pogbad slips on the halfway line with seconds to go, sane skins Jones crosses to Aguero who volleys it past De Gea.
To make matters worse it's marginally offside and VAR would have ruled it out.
Liverpool ask for an inquest and order thousands of candles.

It's 1 1 with 5 added minutes.
Pogbad slips on the halfway line with seconds to go, sane skins Jones crosses to Aguero who volleys it past De Gea.
To make matters worse it's marginally offside and VAR would have ruled it out.
Liverpool ask for an inquest and order thousands of candles.
The offside flag will be up as soon as Sane picks up the ball.

Good news on kdb its not his knee could be just an hamstring strain.and according to reports mendy may play.
Mendy no chance he starts in my 11, Zinchenko although not great on Saturday he starts everyday for me.
Who knows what Pep has up his sleeve but there will a couple of changes no doubt.

Have to be tight under the counter otherwise could be a long long night.

We execute our plan & be clinical then only 1 winner for me..

....................Ederson.........
..........Vinny............Laporte.......
....Walker....................Zinchenko.....
................Fernandinio.....................
...........Bernardo...Gundagun........
...Sterling.................Leroy......
....................Aguero.................

Muric, Stones, Mendy, Phil, Dave, Jesus, Mahrez..

Otamendi & Danilo left out..

As I said on the United thread - only one thing to say about Wednesday - remember the home derby last year.
The game where we should have been 5-0 up at half time if we had taken our chances, and no reckonised striker as we were more concerned about Liverpool in the champs league.

Liverpool midfielder James Milner: “First time in my life [supporting Manchester United]. But I won’t be watching. It’s a bit of a waste of energy, willing the ball in the other goal. I’ve no idea what I’ll do maybe go out for some food.”

Yeah right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.