Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say anything shocking like that.
It's just my prediction about my team in a thread full of hatred about it. I didn't insult anyone or any team.
I'm actually surprised at all the reactions. You guys say like Liverpool have been doing fuck all for the last two years.

Listen fella, you are probably an alright person. And in all honesty the abuse isnt aimed at you directly but the behaviour that we City fans have witnessed from your fanbase that go to the games, whether that be when we have travelled to anfield and had supporters coaches attacked, team coaches attacked

You portray this image of holy saints, and because you have long standing fans based in the media it is lapped up - when the truth is far from that image. You have latched onto this rivalry being created between our 2 clubs and th3 best way your fanbase thought it could do this was by making it hostile.

My united supporting family members always used to go on about how disgusting and vile the liverpool fans were, which at this time because of where we were as a club, i couldnt see and didn’t get.

But jesus christ, i have had my eyes opened since 2014 and i have never known such a fanbase, after ALL it has been part of through history in terms if hooliganism and tragic events, still want to portray themselves as lawless scrotes.

Your fanbase closes its eyes and ears when it comes to events that your fans create...take for example the coach attack last year. Liverpool fans playing ULTRAS in the eyes of worldwide tv - it went down as banter and atmosphere. Well that wasn’t how it went down in Italy when they saw the footage because it was doing the rounds on the Roma italian social media sites.

We all know what unfolded after that - but your shit merseyside police held not one lfc supporter accountable and then an innocent irish scouse fan gets hospitalised - but your scouse media paper reports the injustice of it all against you !!! The fucking irony

The difference here is that the GMP (and they aren’t great either) wouldnt have allowed such a fucking lawless circle to happen. Everyone one would have been nicked immediately

Then lets take a look at the rememberence for the 96. Another tragic event in liverpool football clubs history, add into that the Heysel disaster that your club was involved in. All other clubs pay their respects, but then in a total disregard for fan safety your great fanbase launches flares into the away section and has the audacity to say it was chelsea fans who did it.

Again, a total disregard for safety

The true colours of your so called fanbase are known up and down the uk and europe.....for some reason it isnt called out for what it is and that as mentioned before, is partly down to media employees who support your club

Last edited:
I doubt they do "benefits" there ;-)

Still if he's only supported them 10 years, he's no "glory hunter".

He supports them because of 5 European cups and 18 League titles

Young dipper fans are historical glory hunters

They wouldn't be interested in dippers without their past success

I've read the thread on RAWK about our game vs Spurs (the league one). They can't stand Bernando. Like 20 posts about him having punchable face and that stuff. Guess he should have run less on that January 4th.

A punchable face?

Firmino, Salah, Mane, Sturridge, Klopp, Carragher, Dalglish, Murphy and 27,000 others don’t like this post.

Hahahaha jesus christ,
you can't have a discussion about real football in this forum without getting offended?

Ok, understood.

I see your point about us not having to sell our best players. It’s happened too often in the past and seasons like this one will only help us. It’s certainly a step in the right direction.

I’m loving the downfall of Madrid and hope they can’t dig themselves out of it. Too long the dream has been to play for Barca or Real. Time that changes to City or Pool.

Don’t take the insults personally on here mate. Can be hard, some will hate any of us regardless and poke fun, always take the p1ss and not talk football. Most are sound though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.