Times you've cried with City

i never cry when city lose just feel numb ??? even in the dark days and the play off wembley final win and the aguero moment numb ?? and even today i am looking for answers to why, there is no middle ground being a manchester ctiy fan ?? winning silverware or just being crap is what we are

I'm not really a crier normally, but when it comes to City my eyes seem to make an exception. There's been a few times, but from memory:

93:20
FA cup final V stoke
Zabeleta's final game, when he walked down the tunnel with his family
Centurions goal against Southampton
the Spurs game last week when gundo was in tears at the end
the fergie time 4-3 derby.. that was out of frustration.

93:20 I well up every single time I watch it. It its come to the point when I can't watch it with anyone else in the room through embarrassment. all good though, what a day it was. the best day of my life, better than my wedding day and the birth of my child. don't think anything will top it.

Burnley away many moons ago. Policeman fell over near me, went to help him up, another copper grabbed me and planted one on my nose. Blood everywhere . Then got dragged outside and kicked. Frustration got to me and I bawled my eyes out. Not the pain, the injustice.
Semi final against the rags. Knew we had arrived.

Bloody hell mate that’s awful. I don’t suppose an apology was forthcoming? Silly question

Full Members Cup Final against Chelsea. Would have been about 10. Left at 1-5 absolutely devastated.
After that I admit I had slightly wet eyes when Goater was substituted in the final game at Maine Road and also Zaba's last game. Oh and don't even get me started on that video City did of him hiding behind the curtain and surprising people after they had talked about what he meant to them!

Only the once. When Bernard lifted the cup in 2011, I had kept the good old stiff upper lip up until then, just felt overwhelmed by the whole occasion because it seemed that Bernard was lifting it for us all somehow. Been close many times before and after, but, just that one moment got to me.
The only other time I can remember crying over anything important was when I discovered that a giant creme egg Easter egg wasn’t! Still scarred 40 ++ years on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.