Manchester United (A) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As many others here I want to see Sane play tomorrow.
But I have a feeling that Dinho Gundogan and D.Silva will play in midfield
Bernardo and Sterling on the wings and Aguero will be our ST.

I’m a bundle of tight nerves pal, hate the build up and it’s daft because it’s impossible for fans to influence games but I’ve just got a horrible feeling about this, hope I’m completely wrong. Funny you should talk about bloomers, My late Gran used to do the Can Can on a Saturday night in her local Club, if City won she would wear City blue bloomers!

It has a typical city night potential that’s for sure! United as shit as they have ever been, united fans don’t want the scousers to win the title.....etc etc...

Hopefully not!

As many others here I want to see Sane play tomorrow.
But I have a feeling that Dinho Gundogan and D.Silva will play in midfield
Bernardo and Sterling on the wings and Aguero will be our ST.
Me too.

Eddie

Eric
Oti
Vinny
Kyle

Gundog
Dinho
Merlin

Bernie
Sergio
Raz

Bombing down the wings ripping Birdshit gob and Dalot a new one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Full of confidence on tomorrow night if I am honest. Think we will go there and get the job done. Yes there might be times when we are shouting to get the ball under possession but that is expected (its a derby game after all)

3-0 Aguero, Sterling and Bernado

God, i hope so.
I'm nervous as f**k

Utd were clever in the sacking of Maureen and the appointment of ole on a temp basis. Most of the games they won were relatively fore gone apart from the odd few. Psg one to mind when yet again VA fukin R gave them a win. They got sucked in appointed him as manager and since the results have been in all honesty, poor! We however are on a great run of form, ok we lost out in the cl, again i believe VA fukin R cost us, but we won that game. KDB is out, he has been out at least half of the season, he is a big miss but we are surely way to good for them in my opinion. My prediction 3-1 to the blues!

Going for the first time since Brightwell equalised.
Can anyone suggests suitable antidote in case of lingering infection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.