Manchester United (A) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's actually been quite refreshing how quiet the build up has been to this derby, particularly from the red side. Usually we've got their ex-players queuing up to have a pop at City, but they've been eerily silent this time around.
Yes, that tit Dwight Yorke is usually parroting all types of shite right about now.

Sitting down in a swamp for 90 minutes invites all sorts of illnesses from cryptosporidium to infection by a brain eating amoeba*. Which explains the poor sods who go there every week.

*This is true.
Amoeba ...... jeez is he still playing

There’s always tomorrow, they’ll squeeze a few words of wisdom from , yorke , Becks , scholsey & that old footballing sage Danny (Manc) higginbotham

It is the emotion and excitement that make football the world's greatest sport! Games with little or no consequence are dull and therefore offer little entertainment value.
At the end of the day we love the game for the entertainment, drama and emotion that it provides.

Can't wait for the derby. Pressure adn high stakes is what makes these games so meaningful and exciting. City will be rested and laser focused!

Manchester City 4 - 0 Devils

The 93:20 Pod Derby review is very good and Indy Football have done a preview which I am listening to as I type

This time tomorrow!

I am trying to play down the importance in my own mind. It's very important, but it's not decisive. 2012 after 35 games Man Utd were 3 points above us. Liverpool still have to go to SJP and win, and if it goes to the last day that can be crazy too.

For about 2 months now, we've both sets of fans have insisted there would be twists and turns, but there have hardly been any as each side has won repeatedly. However the tension is going to get ratcheted up to another level when every team becomes vulnerable so this game important as it is, is not the final decider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.