Manchester United (A) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going for the first time since Brightwell equalised.
Can anyone suggests suitable antidote in case of lingering infection?
Immediate exorcism at the closest Church. You wont be able to miss it as there will be a queue of blues waiting to be cleansed post match inc me and my daughter

I’m a bundle of tight nerves pal, hate the build up and it’s daft because it’s impossible for fans to influence games but I’ve just got a horrible feeling about this, hope I’m completely wrong. Funny you should talk about bloomers, My late Gran used to do the Can Can on a Saturday night in her local Club, if City won she would wear City blue bloomers!

You know the rules son.......

Last time I went it was the rooney shiner and I was in hospitality behind the City fans.
I say “hospitality” it was more like one of those wooden boxes that are used to ship animals from zoo to zoo
Red Cafe for me last season. Packed in like sardines watching some dodgy table magician trying to cheer up some glum rags. Wasnt the first time I'd been in there but I couldn't believe how neglected the place was.

I work in a weaste and all the rags want city to win the league. United players wont feel the same they will have big bonuses to finish in top four plus dent our title ambitions make no mistake they will be up for it but fuck it I'm going 0-5 sterling hat trick they are utterly wank and anything other than a win I will kill myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.