Muffin or Barm

What the fuck do you jocks know ? It’s a fucking barm.

You soppy cunts need help. It’s calked a roll. Because some shower of doss cunts way back round your way
, couldn’t spell roll and thought of something that sounded like barn to give it an agricultural feel, took you down the road to perdition, don’t get all fucked at me for pointing it out.

A roll, it was always a roll. It will be a roll after the sun engulfs us, it’s a roll.

Again, close the thread for the live if god. And I fucking love him. What a guy, the tops. Ask anybody.

You soppy cunts need help. It’s calked a roll. Because some shower of doss cunts way back round your way
, couldn’t spell roll and thought of something that sounded like barn to give it an agricultural feel, took you down the road to perdition, don’t get all fucked at me for pointing it out.

A roll, it was always a roll. It will be a roll after the sun engulfs us, it’s a roll.

Again, close the thread for the live if god. And I fucking love him. What a guy, the tops. Ask anybody.
Enjoying a roll with a girl back in the day was something very different and there were definitely no chips involved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.