Manchester United (A) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As always in a Derby I look to see who the ref is and as much as I don't care for Marriner I really don't think he shows any real bias for the Rags. They have been beaten numerous times when he has officiated so if he shows them any today I really feel it will be due to exterior influences shall we say.

That said I really feel we are better than them all over the park and though there will be nervy moments I feel by 10 o'clock tonight we will be back at the top of the league. COME ON CITY!!!!!!

Popcorn night (olive oil has worked great) at chez nous tonight for the derby, will be finalizing my travel plans for 1st leg of CL Semifinals as well

Come on City!

Why wouldn't they be, it's a free hit and nobody really expects them to win. We used to be like that, when we were shite and they were one of the best club sides in the world.

I was never upbeat about derby games, still aren't but that's maybe just me

As we all know derbies can produce funny results and off the back of their hiding last Sunday they will certainly be motivated tonight. It’s not like we haven’t done our bitter rivals favours in the past (Blackburn away and Leeds at home come to mind) so it’s not inconceivable that they could do Liverpool a huge favour.

Hopefully we can control the match properly tonight without any brain farts to allow them into the match (like Ederson in the home match, Delph last season or Bravo the season before).

It will be one of those matches that we can’t allow them grow into, so fast start and control of the ball would be great.

Don’t think the bookies are helping making them underdogs at home.

We should have enough for them tonight but we need to see the best of Silva, hopefully Sterling gets his first derby goal and Aguero becomes the top scorer in the derby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.