Where You Watching The Derby Tonight?

Vaping like mad, overdoing it and feeling light headed. However, I am working on the basis that even if I weaken and have one at any point, that's fine, I just start again the following day. It takes some of the stress out of it. And I've been good, not had a fag in 7 days - watching at the Etihad is great, they don't let you have a ciggie. :-D
If you’ve gone seven days don’t spoil it now. I gave up cigs as soon as vaping appeared on the scene eight years ago. Never looked back.

My local The George & Dragon which will be attended by many Blues ... and unfortunately many Red Dippers.No doubt a few Rags will turn up,hopefully looking for a City win.
May the Guinness start flowing from 7.15 pm onwards and hopefully a few celebratory pints of Guinness later.GULP !!
HIC !!

If you’ve gone seven days don’t spoil it now. I gave up cigs as soon as vaping appeared on the scene eight years ago. Never looked back.

I don't intend to at all - I meant in the sense that if I weaken at any point (I don't expect to tonight), it doesn't mean I've failed, it just means I've had the one. And then I start again - make sense?

woke up this morning to find both the telephone and lap top both knackered.....jeeeez. got the phone sorted and very luckily sourced an IT guy
10 minutes away who could take a look at the lap top. Bingo.. he had it up and running by late afternoon. Bearing in mind I live in a tiny hamlet in
rural France that is some result. So a stream and bottle of Burgundy for me in front of the fire. Come on CITY!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.