Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's all this crap about Mbappe?

Leroy has two years left on his deal and things became a little more complicated last summer as he was convinced he was going to the World Cup and his bargaining position would have then been strengthened.

His girlfriend, who isn't favoured by his folks, gave birth to his first child (not been with her long), he is a young man being pulled in various directions.

Time is of the essence, Bayern, Paris, Madrid, they are all in his ear.

If we do have a two-window ban deferred until January, then the club will possibly have to consider a summer sale, unless they feel Leroy can be talked round.

The mum seems to be the person driving the timeline and, as a former sportswoman, herself, will know the negotiating game well.

Leroy is my favourite player and I still hope this is all bluff and counter.

Worryingly, however, we are negotiating big on at least three different fronts for players, it would appear. Joao Felix, Bruno Fernandes and Rodrigo, which would set us back the best part of £220m (without a new left-back)

That would be an unprecedented spend or we are expecting to bring in big cash from elsewhere.

I just hope it's not our Leroy.
He’s right up there as one of my favourite players too.

Never had anyone get me on the edge of my seat like he does ever before.

Something clearly amiss and can see him going.

Oh well.

We move on. Get as much for him as we can.

30 months is a fair way to go contractually before panicking too much. There may well be issues, but I do recall a lot of fretting about Aguero extending his contracts, Sterling the same. What will be will be.

I can't explain why but I have always had a feeling Sane wouldn't be here long term. I really hope i'm wrong.

Yep, very sad it has come down to this. Wonder if we ever hear the full story what has happened. After the Newcastle defeat at the end of January his game time has hit the wall. He was not even the worst player on the pitch that day.

Really weird situation.

yeah Leroy is gone.

if he doesn't fancy him against Darmian and Ashley Young then there is something up

Or, he's just not been playing that well, and Bernardo, Sterling, Gundogan have been, and David Silva is Pep's general on the pitch?

If Sané was doing enough, Pep would be playing him even if he was leaving in the summer, like he is with Gundogan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.