Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't get my head around why he's not starting games

every man and his dog can see what a fantastic player he is but nobody knows what's going on behind closed doors but it's not looking good I'm afraid

Or, he's just not been playing that well, and Bernardo, Sterling, Gundogan have been, and David Silva is Pep's general on the pitch?

If Sané was doing enough, Pep would be playing him even if he was leaving in the summer, like he is with Gundogan.

David Silva has been utterly abject for a couple of months now

David Silva has been utterly abject for a couple of months now

Yeah, he's not been at his best, but he's Pep's mini me. The guy who is so important that when he was missing, Pep thought the team fell apart and forgot how to play his football. He is a leader on the pitch through his actions, and he also is very handy at keeping possession which always makes things easier on the defenders.

Will be a big loss if he does go, he's not even at his peak - still only a young lad, who has massive potential, it could be one of them decisions what come back to haunt us but at the end of the day it boils down to him and if he doesn't want to stay well that's his downfall, he does seem to be a bit temperamental and gives off a sulky vibe too sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.