Breaking records/stats thread

Yesterday's win put us on 186 points over the last two seasons, with 4 games to play.
The record for points accumulated in 2 consecutive seasons was held by Chelsea (2004/05-2005/06) with, wait for it, 186.
So it's a shared record right now and we'll almost certainly break it.
"City need to break the record for points accumulated in 3 consecutive seasons to be considered a great team."

42 games to get 84 points then so :)
I don't think there will be much of a drop-off next season so we'll comfortably do that, which as I've learned from RAWK today, will confirm that Pep has the players on drugs.

I don't think there will be much of a drop-off next season so we'll comfortably do that, which as I've learned from RAWK today, will confirm that Pep has the players on drugs.
You have to love RAWK. If our players are on drugs, with heavy rotation and loads of injuries, what are their 14 man squad on?

You have to love RAWK. If our players are on drugs, with heavy rotation and loads of injuries, what are their 14 man squad on?
10k a week. They all took substantial pay cuts to have the honour of playing for the mighty Liverpool.

What's the record for number of pages for pre-match threads? United (A) currently at 176 and still 10 minutes till kick off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.