Match Thread | Man Utd vs Man City (24/04/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has the feeling of an frustrating 0-0.

BEiN saying Foden coming on for Gundog.

We shall see.
Right now, I’d rather see Bernie move into the middle and get Leroy on. We need to create something up front and try to get the ball into Sergio.

PL title being handed to the thieving vermin due to our poor passing and not putting the chances away.
Hope we can be more clinical on the 2nd half.
If we can’t, we have no one to blame but ourselves.
We won’t end this match with 11.
Inconsistent refereeing is shocking but what else should we expect.
Why Fred didn’t get a Yellow is disgusting. It was worse than VKs.

Deeply concerned at this stage. Referee clearly for the rags....disgraceful.

We have been poor, Utd are a poor side and we should be ahead. I am afraid Raheem Sterling has a job on in the second half as that half has been a return to the dreadful finishing that stops him becoming a world class player. The two chances he fluffed would have been buried or one would by a top player...or having missed them a top player would make amends in the second half so lets see what happens.

This feels like the kind of game that the rags are going to get a dodgy decision from which they will score and at the moment we dont look to have a goal let alone 2/3 in us.

Dare I suggest that Pep may have made an error in starting Merlin? Again he has looked poor?

Pep needs to do his job at half time or I am afraid there will be a very large job lot of candles going to waste in Liverpool.
Dave was poor Haha give it a rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.