Match Thread | Man Utd vs Man City (24/04/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Panic, don't panic boys they will not be able to carry on with this press for the second half. We will get more space. We do look a little nervous - the only thing we need to take care with is the slow pace we are bringing the ball out as it gives them time to set up to defend better. Have faith we will win this. Sane on is a good call.

Pep is so stubborn! He wants to show all the time that only he knows the best. He can t accept beeing wrong about something. I am just so tired of questioning him, he will never change. I hope we win the title, but I can t see it. Sane and Sterling are the best pair of wingers in the world, why tf did he destroyed it?

Gundogan and Silva are being outnumbered, that's all. 3 CB's, 2 defensive midfielders and Young tucking in are up against our 2 number 8's and Aguero. 6 vs 3

It's that simple, they aren't going to do much when that out numbered, the solution is to avoid the middle and go out wide to get around the back, which is why we've seen so many diagonals, but they're hard to do, so there's been some poor ones and some miscontrols. after 30 mins they worked it out and the chances started coming.

Sense at last!

Time to see who wants a EPL medal now, we have to raise our game as we have been below our normal standards. That said the Rags are well up for this, if we score it will knock the stuffing out of them.

We could do with Bernardo dropping into the middle or bring on Foden, either way we need some drive in the midfield, Sane on the left wouldn't hurt us either.

Pep is so stubborn! He wants to show all the time that only he knows the best. He can t accept beeing wrong about something. I am just so tired of questioning him, he will never change. I hope we win the title, but I can t see it. Sane and Sterling are the best pair of wingers in the world, why tf did he destroyed it?
Clueless bald twat!!

People are ripping into Gundy, but he's had 2 career threatening injuries. He's hardly going to be a blood and thunder midfielder, but he's still a very intelligent player. The game looks a whole lot different at pitch level, and if he thinks the ball would be better going backwards or sideways then so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.