Bruno Fernandes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really like the look of him to be honest! Getting him for nearly the price of selling gundogan for would be really good business!

Disagree. Bernardo is a 1st choice RW now, so it leaves KdB, David Silva (on the wane) and Foden (too young) for 2 spots in midfield if Gundo goes - which isn't enough. Another CM or RW (to move Bernardo inside) is needed, Bruno Fernandes could be the answer.

But, in time, isn't that what we hope Mahrez will become?.

Let's say 2 years from now, hoping everything goes to plan, I can see Mahrez as first choice RW with KDB, Bernardo and a 21 year old Foden as our our AM with Claude Gomes and whoever we buy this window vying for the DM position.

I've been watching some highlights and reading a few articles on this guy, and am I completley made or does he look a lot like De Bruyne at Wolfsburg?

Something about the way he gets forwards to lead the counter, plays that perfect last pass or finishes the move, the way he drifts into wide areas to cross, but also drops deeper into midfield to spray the ball about a bit. He's even playing behind the same striker, Bas Dost, for a team that wears green.

He's not exactly what I'd think of when replacing Gundogan, doesn't seem to be the same controlling ball hogger (I mean that in a positive way), but he does look good, and it's apparently the consensus he's head and shoulders above every other player in Portugal. I assume if we're interested then the hype and highlights aren't lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.