Burnley (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
We now have 4 cup finals (one literally, the other 3 in effect).

Come on, City! If we can win these 4 we'll go down in history as not only winning the only Domestic Treble, but also winning the greatest title battle ever.

It will also break the hearts of Liverpool fans everywhere, which is a nice side benefit.

Apparently Burnley have beaten the champions in every season they’ve been in the premier league. Hopefully we’ll put an end to that run.

We now have 4 cup finals (one literally, the other 3 in effect).

Come on, City! If we can win these 4 we'll go down in history as not only winning the only Domestic Treble, but also winning the greatest title battle ever.

It will also break the hearts of Liverpool fans everywhere, which is a nice side benefit.

Nice, anyways if anything among those does not work as per plan, we can have solace from threads like "Is the Title Race scripted" or VAR is a joke etc..

Manchester City is a great team now probably might even go down as the finest team in the Premiere League era.. but yes the remaining 3 games in the league will be tougher test than united away or Chelsea and Arsenal at home.. good luck there

Isn’t anyone else concerned about Dave getting pinged for his high boot last night?
I am-rumblings at the moment, no more. Would mean 3 games and with potential injuries to others impact significantly. It was never a red-yellow at most, but I guess we will see how much certain parties want Liverpool to still have a chance. I'm hoping it passes today and we can forget about it.

I am-rumblings at the moment, no more. Would mean 3 games and with potential injuries to others impact significantly. It was never a red-yellow at most, but I guess we will see how much certain parties want Liverpool to still have a chance. I'm hoping it passes today and we can forget about it.
Me too. I wish the ref would have seen it and dealt with it with a yellow. Worried that he’ll say he’s not seen it. Hope not, as he’ll be a huge loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.