Burnley (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Fulham get something against Cardiff then Burnley are mathematically safe so may not be quite so committed to stifling the game.
Burnley are completely safe, no way anything untoward will happen to them in terms of staying in their league.. but one thing they are really good at is playing together against a top top team by giving them close to 80% and hitting them on the counter.. this is really your toughest test, without one of your two key players.. though I doubt Fernandinho is needed for a fixture like this..
you guys are pretty tired but dont show any fatigue whatsoever strangely and miraculously.. this is an all or nothing tie, unless of course, Huddersfield get something from Liverpool

We know what to expect from Dyche's "honest lads" - timewasting from the first minute, rolling around looking for free kicks and hammering the ball into the box.

Burnley are completely safe, no way anything untoward will happen to them in terms of staying in their league.. but one thing they are really good at is playing together against a top top team by giving them close to 80% and hitting them on the counter.. this is really your toughest test, without one of your two key players.. though I doubt Fernandinho is needed for a fixture like this..
you guys are pretty tired but dont show any fatigue whatsoever strangely and miraculously.. this is an all or nothing tie, unless of course, Huddersfield get something from Liverpool

What’s strange and miraculous? We’ve had loads more injuries than your lot. Stop believing the nutcase conspiracy theories on Rawk

This is it. Win and I am 100% confident we will be champions. The team has come so far

I have penciled this game in for weeks as the 'end of the road' game. I have been pessimistically convinced this is where it falls down and Burnley would take no greater pleasure in it - Score early and keep the ball

What’s strange and miraculous? We’ve had loads more injuries than your lot. Stop believing the nutcase conspiracy theories on Rawk
Pal, at least they don't start threads like VAR is a Joke, Is title race scripted, how are you feeling etc.. It is miraculous surely to see this kind of intensity and I mean it in a positive way..

The ferna injury could be a blessing in disguise for the run in. Last night and against spurs away (and countless times previously) we saw the danger of playing 2 defensive mids and letting teams come onto us. We play our best football with one defensive mid and playing on the front foot. Im not sure why peps not learnt that yet. After ferna went off last night it was no suprise we had our best spell in the game. They couldnt live with us. If gundogan stays fit for the last 3 games (fingers crossed) i think we'll walk it. If pep goes defensive again i think we'll be in the danger zone. Gundogan has been class for us when playing the lone defensive mid.
I thought that Fern had a fantastic game last night but the game definitely changed for the better. Gundo was more effective deeper. Bernie was far better playing inside and Leroy gave us pace to burn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.