United (A) Post Match Thread

He's gone full Jamie Paradise there the back 4 that kept a clean sheet consisted of a "shaky" Walker on one side and a Zinchenko who "struggled with the pace" on the other. In the middle we had Kompany who endured a "torrid evening" and Laporte who "couldn't handle Rashford". Compare that with his description of a midfield who spent most of the game chasing shadows Pogba "good and positive" Fred "composed and classy" and Pereira who was "cultured".
JJ Gives Sanches 5! He was on the field for 12 minutes and touched the ball once and that bounced off him!

I used to envy blues who were older than me who’d seen us go to old trafford and win Derby after Derby. Now I’ve seen it for myself; it’s brilliant.

For me, other than winning trophies, beating united at old trafford is a good as it gets, in terms of being a City fan. Love winning there. Love bossing them on the pitch on their manor. Used to hate it when they did that to us at Maine Road in the mid-90’s.

Loved tonight.

On to Burnley.

Think we did 6 on the bounce late 60’s early 70’s and this team is better. 3 down and counting.

He's gone full Jamie Paradise there the back 4 that kept a clean sheet consisted of a "shaky" Walker on one side and a Zinchenko who "struggled with the pace" on the other. In the middle we had Kompany who endured a "torrid evening" and Laporte who "couldn't handle Rashford". Compare that with his description of a midfield who spent most of the game chasing shadows Pogba "good and positive" Fred "composed and classy" and Pereira who was "cultured".

I did see those ratings and wondered whether I’d watched a different game and based on his player performance analysis whether the score of 2-0 to us was a figment of my imagination!

You have to ask yourself who is he writing this for?

The neutral will think he's mad, City fans laugh at him and even the most deluded rag knows they're shit.

So where's his audience?

Suspect he’s writing what his boss told him to write. He can’t actually believe the crap he’s written, can he?

on a serious note why isnt the report pulled into the bosses office and given a warning over those marks ? the report clearly didnt watch the match so just made things up. if i did that in my job i would be down the road. Or if he has watched the game he knows very little about football and should be moved to cover any sport.Plus i bet he is on a good wage for writing that crap...

i thought
Walker was 8
Kompany 7
Laporte 7
Zinchenko 8

You gotta luv Bluemoon, just beaten and outclassed the rags, we are top of the league going for a domestic treble and members are still arguing.
Glad we didn’t lose

Yeah. I've noticed that some posters release the tension by venting at the team whilst others achieve the same by venting at the posters who vent at the team. All good knockabout stuff.

on a serious note why isnt the report pulled into the bosses office and given a warning over those marks ? the report clearly didnt watch the match so just made things up. if i did that in my job i would be down the road. Or if he has watched the game he knows very little about football and should be moved to cover any sport.Plus i bet he is on a good wage for writing that crap...

i thought
Walker was 8
Kompany 7
Laporte 7
Zinchenko 8
I really didn't see it that way. I thought our defence wasn't great last night. It wasn't helped by our midfield at times but both Vinnie and Zinch gave the ball away far more than I would like. Eddie was his brilliant best and Laporte and Kyle played ok but we did continue our shakiness to the ball played over the top.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.