“City Matters” fan committee

You're welcome. Keep it.

I go in disguise these days anyway, plus I have close protection.
PB, a very simple suggestion to enhance the match going experience:

whilst it is a welcome step forward that we now have a new PA system where you can hear what is going on at half time, could you ask the club to turn it down a bit as prior to kick off as the music is completely deafening. It is impossible to conduct a chat with your near neighbours. The lady two seats along from me actually turned her hearing aid off it was so bad!! I know it wont be top of the agenda but it is an easy fix.

PB, a very simple suggestion to enhance the match going experience:

whilst it is a welcome step forward that we now have a new PA system where you can hear what is going on at half time, could you ask the club to turn it down a bit as prior to kick off as the music is completely deafening. It is impossible to conduct a chat with your near neighbours. The lady two seats along from me actually turned her hearing aid off it was so bad!! I know it wont be top of the agenda but it is an easy fix.
The volume of the speakers is a joke. You can’t hear the person next to you when they’re shouting to speak to you. Fucking stupid to have it so loud.

Loud PA system does not equal a good atmosphere! Sports clubs just don’t understand that though as it’s the same everywhere: other footy grounds, Wembley, rugby grounds.

The volume of the speakers is a joke. You can’t hear the person next to you when they’re shouting to speak to you. Fucking stupid to have it so loud.

Loud PA system does not equal a good atmosphere! Sports clubs just don’t understand that though as it’s the same everywhere: other footy grounds, Wembley, rugby grounds.
It's like being in a concert in SS3, fucking awful for a footie match, good job they tell us how long until the players come out then show us an 'insperational' video to try & get the atmosphere which they've killed for the last 30-40 mins going.

Worst ever experience was Wembley in 2011, fucking binal music before the presentation when we just wanted to sing & cry.

That certainly isn’t an exaggeration. One of the highlights for us is catching up with those round us and the volume is killing that stone dead.

I can't believe that the club doesnt know the pricing structure for seasoncards at this point as it's nearly renewal time. The pessimist in me thinks that this means only one thing...the 10th increase in the last 11 years. I hope I'm wrong but I reckon a freeze would have been announced by now.

I can't believe that the club doesnt know the pricing structure for seasoncards at this point as it's nearly renewal time. The pessimist in me thinks that this means only one thing...the 10th increase in the last 11 years. I hope I'm wrong but I reckon a freeze would have been announced by now.
Being cynical I am wondering if they are waiting for the season to finish and if we win the league then it may be a good time to bury bad news i.e. an increase

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.