FA Cup Final - 18/05 1700hrs

Yes Dave the ones I mentioned were going to be in the City side too. They are only very loosely “neutral” blocks as they tend to end up with the fans of the participating clubs.
Most fans don’t get this. There are always c35k fans of each club in the top and bottom tier at finals. But c7k of each teams tickets are given to the FA member clubs. What happens is that each member club has a maximum and they can tick a box to select which team’s end they want. They aren’t all together, they are just mixed in with the 35k allocation. That’s why when we played Stoke they got an “additional allocation” of 2k but we didn’t. They were just their own tickets not taken up by the FA that they were allowed to sell, it didn’t mean they had more fans in the stadium.

Also, each club gets a few thousand middle tier tickets now which they didn’t used to. This presumably explains why we got 25kish for stoke and 28k for this. I keep mentioning Stoke but not Wigan because Wigan couldn’t sell out so City were given lots of extra blocks which theyd held back on selling.

This is my understanding of the situation. Hope it’s clear.

My complaint re the £115 tickets is they drop to £90 for concessions. How is £90 (or more) an acceptable price for a child to any event regardless of whether cheaper ones were available previously?

Just a quick heads up. My mate has just bought his and his son's even though his son doesn't qualify until tomorrow. The club did say a limited number would be available to purchase on this basis but I was expecting them to have long gone by now so if anyone else is looking to wait until it gets down to their kids points but actually qualifies themselves now, it might be worth checking out to see if you can do the same as what my mate has done

Bought 2 tickets for me and my son £205.This is my last Wembley trip just season card from now on.Done cc shield Fa cup semi and league cup final this season.Only paid it cos the lad has never seen us win the Fa cup.Hopefully we do it this time.Scandalous price for a game of football

My complaint re the £115 tickets is they drop to £90 for concessions. How is £90 (or more) an acceptable price for a child to any event regardless of whether cheaper ones were available previously?

It's no concession, though they could easily sell the same space for £115. Wembly inc see no need to bring on the younger fans, so they get shafted. That's why I didn't take my boy to the semi and have paid £90 for the final.

Bought 2 tickets for me and my son £205.This is my last Wembley trip just season card from now on.Done cc shield Fa cup semi and league cup final this season.Only paid it cos the lad has never seen us win the Fa cup.Hopefully we do it this time.Scandalous price for a game of football
You'll forget what you paid mate but you'll never forget the look on his face if we win it.

Most fans don’t get this. There are always c35k fans of each club in the top and bottom tier at finals. But c7k of each teams tickets are given to the FA member clubs. What happens is that each member club has a maximum and they can tick a box to select which team’s end they want. They aren’t all together, they are just mixed in with the 35k allocation. That’s why when we played Stoke they got an “additional allocation” of 2k but we didn’t. They were just their own tickets not taken up by the FA that they were allowed to sell, it didn’t mean they had more fans in the stadium.

Also, each club gets a few thousand middle tier tickets now which they didn’t used to. This presumably explains why we got 25kish for stoke and 28k for this. I keep mentioning Stoke but not Wigan because Wigan couldn’t sell out so City were given lots of extra blocks which theyd held back on selling.

This is my understanding of the situation. Hope it’s clear.

Well when we spoke on here a few weeks back about this,I suppose a bit of both of us are going to end up being right,but if there are only the £100 plus tickets available (which I said at the time I'd end up paying) there is a chance they will go down to minimum points after all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.