Burnley (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson Walker Stones Laporte Mendy Fernandinho Silva Bernardo Sane Sterling Aguero

If Dinho isn't fit enough to start then Gundogan in his place

Hi Guys

First of all Congrats for the Tottenham & utd win, the league is now 90% - 10% in your favour imho, I m even tempted to say 95%.

The Burnley game wont be easy but you will win it in a similar fashion to the palace game.

If we dont drop points and somehow Cardiff and Brighton manage to go into the last game with 1-3 points difference with lets say the latter needing only one point , the Brighton game will be the hardest from citys remaining 3 , god watching that game week 38 will be epic.

Best of luck guys.

Hi Guys

First of all Congrats for the Tottenham & utd win, the league is now 90% - 10% in your favour imho, I m even tempted to say 95%.

The Burnley game wont be easy but you will win it in a similar fashion to the palace game.

If we dont drop points and somehow Cardiff and Brighton manage to go into the last game with 1-3 points difference with lets say the latter needing only one point , the Brighton game will be the hardest from citys remaining 3 , god watching that game week 38 will be epic.

Best of luck guys.
Thanks. The Utd game was huge. I was very nervous about that one. In the end we won comfortably but only I think because we made a big effort in the 1st half to physically match Utd and in the 2nd we showed a lot of quality.

I am sure liverpool will beat Huddersfield tomorrow so the pressure once again will be on City to respond. I think this is the key game. Win that one and I think Liverpool may struggle at Newcastle to respond.

I don't want it to go to the last game but if it does then so be it. I remember the last day against QPR in 2012. Everyon thought it would be routine but it turned into what looked like a total nightmare of a game. That season there were some amazing twists that nobody expected. This season City and Liverpool just keep winning.

Zinchenko's a dark horse when it comes to winning headers. Much better at them than he probably should be for a player of his height. I haven't really noticed Mendy's aerial ability tbh but I can't imagine there's much to choose between the two.

In that case, a 0-0 draw would be a very good result.
Can't agree with that mate, we need to win this. Can't be handing the initiative back over to Liverpool at this stage of the season.

last year Burnley proven that they can battle with City. They'll be nowt grand about this game. It'll be scrappy and attritional at best. Here's hoping we're ready for it

You must have watched different games. We walloped them twice at home (once in the Cup) and would have done so at Turf Moor but for Raheem missing a sitter on par with Morrison's (something he would score with his eye's closed today).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.