FA Cup Final - 18/05 1700hrs

I’m sacking it off simply as I won’t pay £90+ to take each of my 9 and 7 year olds, that’s £300 for us all to go. We’re in the cup schemes and did the semi but had to hang on until my dad was eligible yesterday afternoon so the cheaper tickets had gone. The wait until yesterday is my problem but the FA thinking it’s acceptable for a 7 year old to be charged £90 or more to watch any game of football, cup final or not, is appalling

This is my 4th trip to FA HQ this season, I'll not be doing as many next season if we're in the same position I'll be doing the finals only. Robbing fuckers the FA.

I’m sacking it off simply as I won’t pay £90+ to take each of my 9 and 7 year olds, that’s £300 for us all to go. We’re in the cup schemes and did the semi but had to hang on until my dad was eligible yesterday afternoon so the cheaper tickets had gone. The wait until yesterday is my problem but the FA thinking it’s acceptable for a 7 year old to be charged £90 or more to watch any game of football, cup final or not, is appalling

Same prob with my Dad who I need one for.Got cheap seats for my lads but I will be watching it in Harrow....fuck the FA

I pray we go there as Champions and in the hunt for the Treble.

I just looked at our record in the FA Cup. It's not great. According to wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_FA_Cup_Finals#Results_by_team we have won it 5 times and have 10 Final appearances. I assume they have not included this one in those 10 appearances. In contrast Arsenal have won it 13 times from 20 final appearances. Utd also have 20 final appearances but have won it 12 times.

Slightly surprising for me was that Villa have won it 7 times but they haven't won it in my lifetime.

So utd it is 60% win rate and us 50%. Not really much of a difference

If we win this one ours will be 54%

Coventry I believe have been and won it once, a 100% record.

Just in case you're hanging on for others to qualify, very roughly (because it looks like a child has drawn it) the plan shows the following available:
Lower 2350, Club Wembley 300, Upper 1550. I assume the restricted view will come after these have gone.

Still 6 more levels to go. Even with the prices it's not looking good for members.

Touts will have a field day. I've often wondered what the cops would do if 15 handy lads rushed one, nicked his tickets etc.

I got a £70 ticket but not bothered about the cost.

The way I look at it is there is still a chance that we could win a domestic treble and to be honest I would have paid a lot more to be there if and when we do it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.