Brighton Tickets

Hopefully Brighton will be safe by then and it will be like Blackburn in 2000, with many home fans cashing in on the last day. Booked hotel on the fixture release date last year and thought that over 17k points (at the time) would be enough. Now on over 18k after cup schemes adedded and still not enough!

After one or two for this if anyone can possibly help?!

Brighton have hospitality of £300 plus vat for a 3 course meal, and match ticket. My mate has just got one. He didnt have to be a member or have previous history.

All things considered, it could be well worth it if struggling.

Brighton have hospitality of £300 plus vat for a 3 course meal, and match ticket. My mate has just got one. He didnt have to be a member or have previous history.

All things considered, it could be well worth it if struggling.
Can you pm details pal

I have a friend who has two Brighton season tickets spare for this, they are located in the east stand tier 2 fantastic view and is away from their more vocal section so shouldn’t have any bother.

Think they have face value of £45 each Anyone interested pm me. I may also be able to get another ticket but waiting for a mate to reply. One of the perks of living near Brighton!

SOLD NOW. apologies if I missed your message I tried to reply to everyone

Last edited:
I have a friend who has two Brighton season tickets spare for this, they are located in the east stand tier 2 fantastic view and is away from their more vocal section so shouldn’t have any bother.

Think they have face value of £45 each Anyone interested pm me. I may also be able to get another ticket but waiting for a mate to reply. One of the perks of living near Brighton!
Pmd you. Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.