Burnley (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm expecting Burnley and Brighton to make for two really shit games of anti-football but as long as we win both that's all that matters.

First post.

Everton fan here.

You have the greatest collection of footballers and manager I have ever seen. And the best little Spaniard I know.

If you don’t win the League it will be a travesty. You need to enjoy the quality of footballer you have and the football they play.

Liverpool are pushing you hard, and whilst I admire them ( hard to say for me), they do not possess your ability. You must win the League. If not, it will be remembered for klopp.... and not the greatest team I have ever seen..... that’s your team by the way. City are a joy to watch.

Go win the League.

were capable of putting 4 away in each of our remaining games but thats not going to happen because of the pressure,i see one big result not 3 but what worries me if in one of these games its tight and we get robbed by the ref,this is def a concern

First post.

Everton fan here.

You have the greatest collection of footballers and manager I have ever seen. And the best little Spaniard I know.

If you don’t win the League it will be a travesty. You need to enjoy the quality of footballer you have and the football they play.

Liverpool are pushing you hard, and whilst I admire them ( hard to say for me), they do not possess your ability. You must win the League. If not, it will be remembered for klopp.... and not the greatest team I have ever seen..... that’s your team by the way. City are a joy to watch.

Go win the League.
thanks matey,,either of us could win this although the bookies have as at 1/3 and them at 11/4,but they do get it wrong,if we get past Burnley then i think were on and if not its over and youl have to watch their parade,,good luck for next season pal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.