Burnley (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for Gundogan to prove his worth again as a DM now that Ferni is out. Flanked by the Silva twins, with Sane, Kun, Razza up top, we should be more than capable of winning.
Keep the ball away from them and they’ll tire. We WILL get chances, we HAVE to take them.

Depends if we rip them a very big one.

They are safe and they know it a tough season for them starting in Europe and for a while they looked in a bit of trouble but 10 points from their last four games have got them another season in the premiership.

Will they take their foot off the peddle now and be less physical , won't take us long tomorrow to find out.

Of our run in this was the game I was fearing the most , still some twist and turns I think even with Liverpool but its almost a must win in fact it is a must win.

No Kevin and a doubt on Ferny for the remainder of the season is never a good thing but we have the mental strength and depth to see us through.

Haha, me too. I keep trying to think logically though and logic suggests that we’ll win this one without any real issue.

I’ll be a wreck though tomorrow until I see us hit the back of the net.
Think it will take 3 for me.

I know I'm on here, But...I'm trying to distance myself from football and trying to take my mind off it until tomorrow. Was thinking of Wednesday night every second of every day for so long it was taking over my life. My heart needs a break from a title race for a couple of days. Then again, All I can think of is Burnley! Waso watching Line Of Duty last night I had I recorded and I could of sworn Tom Heaton and Ashley Barnes were cops in it! Ffs

Reactions: SVP
Ederson
stones
kompany
laporte
walker
zinchenco
gund
david silva
bernado
aguero
sterling.
Ariel threat tomorrow, 3 at the back, am i mad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.