Running thread

Be good for you, no pressure, people to run with plus you get to see improvements each week hopefully.

Im busy bike shopping as well but shhhhhh...........dont tell the wife as she will do her nut when she sees how much lol

Road bike? Cycle to work scheme I got mine on, love it, £1000 but should have been £1200, and I kept the real cost quiet from her too.

Road all the way mate.

Our place doesnt do the scheme so im going to have to just shell out.

Evans cycles do interest free credit don’t they? Sure I got my first bike from there on that.

There are plenty of deals about mate, just need to decide on what i want and how much.

There are plenty of deals about mate, just need to decide on what i want and how much.

I bought a Focus Izalco race road bike, love it. When I was in Cyprus early this year we rented bikes and I was coincidentally given another Focus road bike, not the same as mine but was fantastic. Not saying Get one but I’d recommend one of them personally.

I bought a Focus Izalco race road bike, love it. When I was in Cyprus early this year we rented bikes and I was coincidentally given another Focus road bike, not the same as mine but was fantastic. Not saying Get one but I’d recommend one of them personally.

Is it an endurance bike mate for comfort or more race focused?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.