Favourite visit to the swamp?

The Dennis Law backheel, of course, but also the semi-final of the LC when Tuart’s(?) free kick was touched by Stephanie, it was an indirect free kick so if he had left it, it wouldn’t have counted.

Lee’s free kick.

Saved by Stepney

Buried by Buzzer.

Denis back heeling them to oblivion. ( I know not quite true!)
Doyle strutting among the vermin fans on the pitch daring them to touch him.

I vowed that day that I would never return, because I wanted nothing to get in the way of that memory.

And I never have.
My favorite visit as well.

I wish I had your mentality always regret giving them my ticket money.

Been to a few but the "Arthur Albiston og " sticks in my mind in the mid 80's,we were 2 nil down and they still couldn't beat us,they'd been 10 points clear in the league and messed that up then their 2 goal lead over us in the derby.Im right at the back in the corner near the segregation on this clip.

most amazing thing,next day we went down to wembley v chelsea in the full members cup final,i was only 21 then in 1986,what a piss up that weekend was.

This was my first as well , scoreboard end happy days.

i was in the scoreboard end as well , only 9 years old myself , dont seem to remember crowd segregation quite sure there were red/rag scarves around me at the time , remember our No.8 having a brilliant game and still my favourite midfield player of all time , with all due respect to Merlin.

Never seen us win there. Hate the place ! Last time I went was the Fronzeck incident and vowed never to go back. SHITHOLE !!

Been to a few but the "Arthur Albiston og " sticks in my mind in the mid 80's,we were 2 nil down and they still couldn't beat us,they'd been 10 points clear in the league and messed that up then their 2 goal lead over us in the derby.Im right at the back in the corner near the segregation on this clip.

most amazing thing,next day we went down to wembley v chelsea in the full members cup final,i was only 21 then in 1986,what a piss up that weekend was.

Nice little watch that. But even over 30 years ago, you can hear the bias in the commentators voice (Motson) is that a penalty.. YYYYESSSSSSS!!! Some things never change.

Bedlam it was -think it was the game when a city fan was hit in the head with a dart!
There was also a lad a couple of steps in front of me who got a dart in his nose at that game, that was in that corner bit of the paddock that we used to get in those days. Crazy celebration for Roger's equaliser. I was also lucky enough to be at the Law back-heel game, a hilarious if slightly scary day to be a Blue!

Some weird replay of a replay vs Luton. Squidged into the stretford end. 2-0 down, came back to win 3-2.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.