#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Olly "Nice But Dim" resigns at the end of the season. He must know by now that he just isn't up to it. He could walk away in the summer with his head held reasonably high and his "legend" status intact. Or he could carry on and be in danger of being hounded out and forever be remembered as a failure.

So as much as I support this important campaign, I think it's doomed to imminent failure :-(

I think this is the only way out for all concerned. They'll find someone else (though God knows who) pay Ole an undisclosed (but very large) backhander to walk away pronouncing that his successor is such a great man for the job, it is his pleasure to stand aside out of admiration and duty.

I reckon Ferguson is still meddling in the realms of the club. In what capacity I don't know. But he's definitely still playing a part. No way could someone who brought a club that much success sit back and watch what is unfolding in front of their eyes today, without having a say!
I'm sure I read sometime back that OLE had asked Fergie to address the dressing room....................
Think it went something like
The Big Red Door
The Swamp
Trafford Way
Near Stretford
M61 OSH(it)

Was at the swamp on Wednesday in Rag Hospitality (yes free packet of Fred the Red crisps & a Rooney burger etc) the fans there aren’t doing our cause any good, didn’t hear Wheels on the bus sang once, might be the shortest lived manager chant since Cmon Moysehs Boyz

Ole “won’t tolerate players driven by money or fame”

Hahahah

In that case he needs a whole new squad. This statement confirms he is deluded and naive beyond belief.

Let’s hope they give him a war chest in the summer.

Where is that quote from?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.