Brighton Tickets

Be good if Brighton and hove council or club could show on the beach as happened for world cup last year.

I had no chance of a ticket but would still like to head down there if we need a result to win the league. Watch it in a pub near the ground and hopefully try to get in the stands towards the end of the game.

There could be scenes reminiscent of Ewood Park in 2000

I very much doubt that.

There's a little pub in Falmer village, but pretty sure it doesn't have Sky Sports. You could watch it in the Downs Hotel in Woodingdean and then tramp over the Downs to the Amex. Think they are the 2 closest pubs (unless you count the student bars on the Falmer campus).

Best bet to watch it in town, but avoid the King & Queen (well known plastic red scouse pub).

Seems like it will be a near impossibility to get an away ticket.

I know a lot of Brighton season ticket holders who, if Brighton are pretty much safe, might be persuaded to sell their tickets.

I very much doubt that.

There's a little pub in Falmer village, but pretty sure it doesn't have Sky Sports. You could watch it in the Downs Hotel in Woodingdean and then tramp over the Downs to the Amex. Think they are the 2 closest pubs (unless you count the student bars on the Falmer campus).

Best bet to watch it in town, but avoid the King & Queen (well known plastic red scouse pub).

Seems like it will be a near impossibility to get an away ticket.

I know a lot of Brighton season ticket holders who, if Brighton are pretty much safe, might be persuaded to sell their tickets.
Well tell them I will have two please.

I had no chance of a ticket but would still like to head down there if we need a result to win the league. Watch it in a pub near the ground and hopefully try to get in the stands towards the end of the game.

There could be scenes reminiscent of Ewood Park in 2000
You've clearly not been to the Amex. It's in a lovely spot but in the middle of fucking nowhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.