Burnley (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, i realize that, but if they park it they won't be drawn out, their manager will have a plan. My plan negates that with more attempts than "tiki-taka" or whatever the fu&# you call it. all sports is about adapting and we've dropped points from not doing that.
Tiki taka you are Dean Saunders and I claim my £5

Today's the day if we can come out of this we can see the finish line,this is the last stop hotel for the bin dippers, they say this is the one where we slip,,one things for sure though there will be some pissed off fans after today,,,,lets hope its them,,,'''COME ON CITY'''

Woke up early nervous as hell. Shame Fernandinho won’t be fit as we will miss his strength aerially. Suspect Laporte may start at LB to give us added height.

Burnley have nothing to play for.

City have everything to play for.

Burnley are a poor team who rely on work rate, defensive heroism and set pieces. All 3 demand concentration and will. I repeat, they have nothing to play for and concentration and will are the first to go when you have no need to do it.

There is only one result if CITY turn up.

Only we can beat us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.