Burnley (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Play to our strengths i.e. no Laporte at left back, and hopefully we should win comfortably. If we start worrying too much about Burnley's strengths then it's gonna be a tough game.

It's like fuckin Derby day all over again, guts churning, glued to the shitter, at least we don't have to wait all day for kick off, once I get a couple of pints down me I'll be OK hopefully
Only going to enjoy the season once it’s over, then be desperate for it all to start again

Agree with most of what you say but need 2 goals, 1-1 last year

Hopefully we'll hit ten (or at least enough to take home three points) but wasn't that drawn game played after we'd already won the title? I know we were still chasing 100pts and immortality but, if my memory is correct (I'm not at all sure that it is), we should have far more urgency and far better players than Burnley. Match their determination (to be remembered as as party poopers) and professional pride and (bizarre officiating, permitting) we should be okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.