Burnley (A) Post Match Thread

Jesus one of the chief tormentors, he was great when he came on but as time went on he tried to ‘manage the game’ slowing it down and keeping possession. He is so much better when he’s instinctive like the one cleared off the line. I would assume Pep was giving him those instructions.

Strange seeing us go into a bit of panic mode in the last few minutes, Bernardo slicing clearances and all sorts!

Great win for us, and football played the right way. Oh, and fuck Burnley and their shithouse players - Lowton, Tarkowski and McNeil in particular.
Yeah surprised at Bernardo smashing it away and at times panicking sliced clearances,I know needs must sometimes but that only adds to the tension and anxiety..

Newcastle 2-2 Liverpool

Man City 2-4 Leicester

Liverpool 3-0 Wolves

Brighton 1-2 Man City ( stoppage time winner for Sterling)

and City win on goals scored, equal goal difference. Yes please.

with all due respect, fuck off mate. Newcastle Liverpool 3-0, all goals scored in first 15 minutes. City vs Leicester 3-0, all goals scored in first 8 minutes. That'll do.

Should have been more comfortable , a blatant penalty and Jesus failing to score with the keeper beaten , 3-0 would have been a fairer reflection of the game , and apart from donkey Woods tripping over his own feet in the 1st half Burnley didnt have a sniff. Really professional performance and Vinnie is still the heart and soul of this club , magnificent today.

Burnley manager Sean Dyche: "I thought we had a real go and that is pleasing from a mentality point of view. We took the game on and we are not going to beat them at their game so we had to make it as awkward. We did that well.

"We came close to getting something but they have got some great players. I heard Pep Guardiola screaming 'get it in the corner' to his players.

"Even the best sides. They have to do it. Sometimes they have to do it as well and today was one of those times. I thought it was refreshing to hear a top manager scream to his players get it in the corner."

Fuck off Dyche!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.