Burnley (A) Post Match Thread

Another huge result, but didn’t enjoy watching that one bit. This title run-in will be the death of me. Not sure I can face the next two games.

You never know. Liverpool lose to Newcastle, we get an early goal against Leicester and the next 2 games might be wonderful exhibitions in the sunshine.

Sean Dyce “ we gave it a real go “

What he meant was we didn’t throw it in the net like we did against Liverpool and we actually tried to stop them scoring unlike at Anfield ....

So this is giving it a real go England manager style

30% possession
2 shots
0 on target
0 corners
5 fouls

But but but the press says he deserves a top 6 club !!

English managers are a joke !

11-0 over 3 games but ‘gave it a go’.

Perhaps that’s why you’ve only just avoided relegation you fucking imbecile.

Some comments here make me laugh, we have a bunch of young men under immense pressure who are doing their utmost to be English Champions again, we get a horrendous decision against us (penalty not given) and they have to keep battling against a very strong physical team, cut them some slack, we are 180 mins away from retaining our title, something that hasn't been done for 7 years, not an easy task. We are also under pressure from a very good Liverpool side, if they lose the title having got 97 points it will make the feat even more incredible. 2 More nervous games to go but I trust each and every one of these lads! Bring on Leicester....

Its 10 years not 7 mate.

Did they mention that they’re only a point behind rather than 4 because Milner was two yards offside for one of their goals.
Thought not.

Or 14 points behind if 4 goalies hadnt chucked the balls into their net + Wolves handball goal, not to mention the constant Salah flops

You never know. Liverpool lose to Newcastle, we get an early goal against Leicester and the next 2 games might be wonderful exhibitions in the sunshine.

That would be nice! Doubt it’s going to happen though. Liverpool will win both of their games, I’m fairly certain.

Was an awful first half, we could all see, but we fuckin did em second half and I don’t get that most of the posts on here that can’t figure out the pressure and stress our lads have been under, gone from the possibility of ten behind to 1 in front with two to go, we’ve given our all in every tournament we’ve entered, we get slated and pissed on from all corners of the football world, we’re on the verge of winning a title against a team who have lost only ONCE and have more well wishers than any team I’ve ever seen.
We are fucking unbelievable and a few iffy passes and a dodgy stress laden half needs no discussion.
We are very blessed and I’ve been reading on here how some couldn’t handle the drama, imagine how the lads are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.