Why we will win the league!

It's been a pleasure watching us over these last few months. But waiting for City to drop points - any points - week after week after week since January has been incredibly infuriating. I can think of examples of every top side in every other league where the leaders have dropped points. Even lost. Even PSG and Juventus have lost and drawn games in leagues where they have absolutely no competition. Bayern fucked it today as well against a poor side. And yet City have not dropped even a single point in the run in. Not one. Fuck me, the one season where that happens is the one season where we're chasing them.

From RAWK
Enjoyed that read LOL

It's been a pleasure watching us over these last few months. But waiting for City to drop points - any points - week after week after week since January has been incredibly infuriating. I can think of examples of every top side in every other league where the leaders have dropped points. Even lost. Even PSG and Juventus have lost and drawn games in leagues where they have absolutely no competition. Bayern fucked it today as well against a poor side. And yet City have not dropped even a single point in the run in. Not one. Fuck me, the one season where that happens is the one season where we're chasing them.

From RAWK
Enjoyed that read LOL
Luvvly Jubbly.

From RAWK
Enjoyed that read LOL
Don’t want to be a doom and gloom merchant but still two games to go anything can happen pressure does strange things,hopefully that pressure tells on the scousers though and not us,or we hopefully win our two remaining games but it’s still one game at a time ..

This could be an interesting week ahead now, we get to rest for 8 days while the dippers have to travel and play Barca next Wednesday, if they can come away with any sort of positive result there must be a temptation to rest a couple of players against the Barcodes so they are available for the return leg, if they are a couple down then even better.

From RAWK
Enjoyed that read LOL

And when you consider our ‘run in’ started in early January, it is a fantastic achievement no matter what happens now

Bizarre to think that after the Newcastle game had you said we need to win every game until to the end of the season to win the league, the response would have been either we won't need to win 14 straight games or there's no chance we can do that. We are on course for that. Remarkable on both counts.

It's unbelievable that we have 92 points and still not won the league. I bet that hasn't happened for years. As for the post from rawk I feel the same about them. We go ahead or catch up, they do the same. Tit for tat every game. I thought Spurs and Southampton would get something from them but in spite of going close they didn't. They would have looked at our last three fixtures and thought the same but we prevailed too. I.pray Newcastle get at least a draw, something to ease the pressure slightly.

Congrats on your success this year. Great team to watch. Delighted you didn't make the FA Cup Final as Wolves would have worried me more than Watford tbh, although I'd say you're undoubtedly gutted.

Big things ahead for Wolves methinks.
Thanks. We can still do each other favours this year. If you beat Leicester & we get at least a point from Fulham that guarantees us 7th. If you then beat watford in the cup final then we're in Europe for the first time in 39 years. For our part of the bargain we will get something at anfield just in case you slip up at brighton. Sound like a deal?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.