Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Karen some have been brainwashed into thinking city are some sort of corrupt cheating club,who before sheik mansour came in,actually didn’t exist,while teams like the scousers are teams doing things the right way and have been one of English footballs hierarchy,they want city and to some extent Chelsea to go away and have football back to when the scousers and rags dominated,it’s a bit like thinking back to when you where a child at Christmas we all crave days like that but unfortunately time moves on and for these cnuts they don’t want it to ...
I knew the answer really but they adored pep from afar but seeing as he came to us and not the swamp they don't like him anymore,the great pep G is in the prem and they are dying for him to fail,my mind is boggled

Sean Dyche, the Liverpool fan, gloats about Pep wanting our players to retain possession in the corner in the dying minutes. The dumb reporter cannot help mentioning City wages and Burnley wages. This CITY team are SO GOOD, it is interesting to note that we are not lauded as much as we deserve. Here's the link to the article...

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...ews-Man-City-Sean-Dyche-Burnley-Pep-Guardiola

I knew the answer really but they adored pep from afar but seeing as he came to us and not the swamp they don't like him anymore,the great pep G is in the prem and they are dying for him to fail,my mind is boggled
It’s not pep it’s city and the owners there’s a racial undercurrent to it for me,if he had of went to arsenal,Chelsea,rags,spurs,scousers hack even wolves,Everton,Bournemouth so on not a peep,they are brainwashed,blinkered and angry as the whole media has since our takeover been constantly running negative stories on us regardless achievements and pep ...

Meh let it go mate,we won it’s hurting them all,they desperately want the scousers to win the league,just wait if we do retain it,the bitterness will be off the scale..
Oh I know
It makes it all the sweeter when we win....
It still does piss me off that we don’t get the credit we deserve. What the team are doing is truly exceptional and they should be getting credit for it.
On the plus side I hear IKEA in Crosby have sold out of candles tonight...

"City finally scored but had to rely on goal line technology " according to Sly Snorts News.

Here i am sat thinking the only thing we relied upon was our main man Kun putting the ball clearly over the line!

We relied on the officials spotting one of the clearest handballs you will ever see but alas..............................

Oh I know
It makes it all the sweeter when we win....
It still does piss me off that we don’t get the credit we deserve. What the team are doing is truly exceptional and they should be getting credit for it.
On the plus side I hear IKEA in Crosby have sold out of candles tonight...
Hahahahaha,if we win the league (and both remaining games) we would have only been 2 points off a double century just let the possibility of that sink in if it happens unbelievable achievement,I didn’t think we would get close to it again but fuck me,let’s just get over the line these next two games ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.