Man of the Match - Burnley (a)

Man of the Match - Burnley (a)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bernardo was excellent (just come to expect it of him now), as were Kompany and Walker.

Zinchenko had a bad start (as in the Derby) but didn't let it dent his confidence, and grew into the game.

Gundogan looked calm and assured.

Proud of all the lads - yet again.

Only saw 2nd half in a bar in Baku. Enjoyed the company of a magnanimous dipper and and spiteful rag. Not sure I am qualified to vote...

On the match day forum so many people said Zinchenko and Laporte were terrible I thought I must have been watching a different game. Definitely not a vintage performance, more steady than stunning. VK, Bernie, KW and Sergio all excellent. I’ve gone for Sergio who worked his arse off and, of course, scored the winner.

Went for Vinnie.

Walker was good - in fact the entire back 4 were a minimum of 8/10 for me (even Zinch, who can start slow but has Peps game plan to a tea moving from LB to midfield)

Aguero did what he does these days.

Felt we were sloppy first half - but when a team has 0 shots on target you can't be doing too much wrong (apart from Middlesbrough at home of course)

That was hard to watch, fortunately our players are made of sterner stuff than me.
I’m just watching the whole game again without the stress, and Burnley didn’t really lay a glove on us. They did however set up with one aim, stop us scoring, so for that reason I’ve voted for Sergio for breaking the deadlock.
No problem with Vinny winning it, he is made to play against teams like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.