F1 thread - 2019 Season

Has to be one of the worst tracks I’ve ever seen
Are you kidding? It's produced some of the most exciting racing on the calendar. The huge main straight combined with some of the tightest corners around means teams can't focus on one or the other. It's usually an entertaining race.

Are you kidding? It's produced some of the most exciting racing on the calendar. The huge main straight combined with some of the tightest corners around means teams can't focus on one or the other. It's usually an entertaining race.
I still can't think of a race in the last few years that topped Baku 17. Pure and utter drama, it's what Monaco should be like

Baku is brilliant. Ferrari need new team Principal as Seb experiment not working. Let's see Chuck Le Cluck let loose

Finished the race as yesterday was busy with city.
That was dull eh. Vettel was nowhere and Leclerc obviously suffered with his rookie error
Fair play to Mercedes but they have the holy trinity of the best team, car and driver.
Was laughing at how sky were still ramming this fastest car agenda down my throat though, feels like I'm listening to Gary Neville and Tyler commentating on the Derby

Finished the race as yesterday was busy with city.
That was dull eh. Vettel was nowhere and Leclerc obviously suffered with his rookie error
Fair play to Mercedes but they have the holy trinity of the best team, car and driver.
Was laughing at how sky were still ramming this fastest car agenda down my throat though, feels like I'm listening to Gary Neville and Tyler commentating on the Derby

You can blame me for the dull race. Told an F1 sceptic mate of mine on Saturday that if he only watches 1 race this season make it this one as there is, and I quote myself here, 'always utter carnage at this race'. Cue a relatively incident free procession.....

You can blame me for the dull race. Told an F1 sceptic mate of mine on Saturday that if he only watches 1 race this season make it this one as there is, and I quote myself here, 'always utter carnage at this race'. Cue a relatively incident free procession.....
Yeah was a huge disappointment. 3 out of 4 races have been extremely forgettable this season, makes me wonder whether I should consider trying another racing series for a bit more entertainment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.